Welcome! – Let’s Chart Your Path to Success in the Indoor Rock Climbing Industry!
Why Choose Us?
- The more we improve this industry through sharing of information and implementation of new ideas and cultural leadership, the better. We believe we learn something, too, when we work with you, and can help others in the long run through doing so.
- Recognized Excellence: Top finalists in the US Chamber’s Top Small Business (formerly Dream Big) business award, winning the women-owned business category. Locally, we are a top family-friendly employer and a best place to work. A number of our articles are featured in the Climbing Wall Association blog and Climbing Business Journal guidebook. View more articles at Kristin’s blog.
- Decades of Experience: With over 20 years of unmatched expertise in the indoor rock climbing business (from DIY to professional), we’ve evolved from humble beginnings as an informal nonprofit in a self-built wall within a storage unit. Today, we proudly operate three successful locations across two states, employing over 100 employees across four states.
- Comprehensive Skill Set: Our strengths lie in a diverse range of areas. including multigym scaling, location growth strategies, operations of gyms ranging from 0-25,000 sq feet, and more. Our expertise extends to strategic planning, automation, employment recruitment, marketing outreach, and beyond.
- Recognized Industry Credentials: We are proud Asana Ambassadors, certified in Fathom, certified Six Sigma green belt, and experts in Zapier. These certifications exemplify our commitment to staying at the forefront of industry tools and technologies.
We focus on highly motivated individuals seeking professionalism, operational efficiency, and a desire to take ownership of their success. While we offer limited free advice, we’re passionate about empowering clients who are eager to partner with us to put in the work themselves.
You have two choices when contacting us: time or value-based.
- 1 hour consult:
- Solve a specific problem, get a general industry overview, whatever. Requires no preparation on our part
- Half day consultation
- about 4 hours, including research, presentation preparation, and meeting with you
- Full day consultation:
- 8 hours, including research, presentation preparation, and meeting with you
Value-based: Come to us with a concrete goal and tell us how much it’s worth it to you for you to realize that. If we agree to it, you’ll pay nothing beyond your retainer deposit until we prove effective. You MUST fill out the discovery document to be considered for this.
- We require a 50% deposit upfront to confirm and secure our services. You will be provided with a clear contract that includes deliverables, due dates, and more.
- The remaining balance will be due upon completion of the consultation or as agreed upon in the contract.
Ready to Scale New Heights?
Take the first step and complete our contact form to express your interest.
Want to be prepared? Use our discovery document to help decide if you are ready to work with us! Priority is given to those who have this filled out.
We also have ONLINE courses!
|More Members Forever!|
CLICK TO SIGN UP
A complete system!
From a website audit to Facebook marketing to improving your front desk rituals, this is the whole package. This is slightly outdated (we use different software that automates more now), but the fundamentals are good.
$995, payable in installments
|Customer Service for the Win! |
CLICK TO SIGN UP
Your employees are the ‘face’ of your gym – make them count!
We cover everything from how to communicate (in person, email, or text), to how do deal with negative situations, and more!