California Events Schedule
We’ve got oodles of fun adventure races, mountain bike events, and even a triathlon!
For videos showing events we’ve put on in the past and had a hand in – check out our YouTube Channel!
- April 1, 2017 – Checkpoint Challenge Sprint (2-4 hours and 6 Hours)– Santa Margarita Lake, CA
- Bring a partner on this introduction to traditional adventure racing: you’ll traverse by kayak, bike, and foot while collecting challenges and completing special challenges on a marked course.
- 6 hour course for solos or teams up to 4 with orienteering and ropes!
- Our 12-hour may return in the fall.
- Nov 5, 2017- Morro Bay Triathlon– Morro Bay, CA
- Olympic and Sprint distances in open water ocean bay, bike along highway 1, and varied terrain (including sand) for the run. It’s the most beautiful course for a tri you can think of. It also offers an alternative kayak and stand up paddleboard (SUP) courses to the non-swimming multi-sport athletes, in addition to the traditional swim portion of an Olympic and Sprint courses.
Need help with your California events or other location adventure events? Check out our services!