California Events Schedule
For videos showing events we’ve put on in the past and had a hand in – check out our YouTube Channel!
Are you ready for the triple threat? Get off the road (or on it) and train year round for our events!
The 2018 Triple Threat: 15% off all three!
- April 12, 2018 – Checkpoint Challenge Sprint (2-4 hours and 6 Hours)– Santa Margarita Lake, CA
- Bring a partner on this introduction to traditional adventure racing: you’ll traverse by kayak, bike, and foot while collecting checkpoints and completing special challenges on a marked course.
- 6 hour course for solos or teams up to 4 with orienteering and ropes!
- May 12, 2018 – Dawn to Dusk (12+ hours) – Central Coast, CA
- Ready for a world-class, day long adventure exploring the beaches and coast line of central California? Solos and teams of up to 4 will traverse by kayak, bike, and foot while collecting check points and completing special challenges on an unmarked course.
- Nov 4, 2018- Morro Bay Triathlon– Morro Bay, CA
- Olympic and Sprint distances in open water ocean bay, bike along highway 1, and varied terrain (including sand) for the run. It’s the most beautiful course for a tri you can think of. It also offers an alternative kayak and stand up paddleboard (SUP) courses to the non-swimming multi-sport athletes, in addition to the traditional swim portion of an Olympic and Sprint courses.
Need help with your California events or other location adventure events? Check out our services!
Looking to partner? Check out our brochures:
Adventure races: Partnership Brochure
Morro Bay Triathlon: Partnership Brochure
Looking for something that covers both endurance events? Talk to us! This is just a starting point! We believe in ROI and actionable leads for you and the products and organizations we’re proud to endorse.