California Events Schedule
For videos showing events we’ve put on in the past and had a hand in – check out our YouTube Channel!
Are you ready for the triple threat? Get off the road (or on it) and train year round for our events!
The 2018 Triple Threat: 15% off all three!
- April 12, 2018 – Checkpoint Challenge Sprint (2-4 hours and 6 Hours)– Santa Margarita Lake, CA
- Bring a partner on this introduction to traditional adventure racing: you’ll traverse by kayak, bike, and foot while collecting checkpoints and completing special challenges on a marked course.
- 6 hour course for solos or teams up to 4 with orienteering and ropes!
- May 12, 2018 – Dawn to Dusk (12+ hours) – Central Coast, CA
- Ready for a world-class, day long adventure exploring the beaches and coast line of central California? Solos and teams of up to 4 will traverse by kayak, bike, and foot while collecting check points and completing special challenges on an unmarked course.
- Nov 4, 2018- Morro Bay Triathlon– Morro Bay, CA
- Olympic and Sprint distances in open water ocean bay, bike along highway 1, and varied terrain (including sand) for the run. It’s the most beautiful course for a tri you can think of. It also offers an alternative kayak and stand up paddleboard (SUP) courses to the non-swimming multi-sport athletes, in addition to the traditional swim portion of an Olympic and Sprint courses.
Need help with your California events or other location adventure events? Check out our services!