We’re so tired of seeing posts that are like, “I’ll train next year!” NEXT YEAR? THIS YEAR!
Ready to dive into multisport and get rewarded for it?
Start the season our with our partner or solo/team adventure race —> Commit to the longer and more challenging 12 hour version —> then have an amazing summer and get back here for our adventurous Olympic or Sprint distance triathlon.
- REGISTER FOR ALL 3 and email us for 15% off your total registration. We’ll need your full name to confirm you’ve registered for all three.
YOUR 2018 MULTISPORT COMMITMENT AWAITS!
- April 12, 2018 – Checkpoint Challenge Sprint (2-4 hours and 6 Hours)– Santa Margarita Lake, CA
- Bring a partner on this introduction to traditional adventure racing: you’ll traverse by kayak, bike, and foot while collecting checkpoints and completing special challenges on a marked course.
- 6 hour course for solos or teams up to 4 with orienteering and ropes!
- May 12, 2018 – Dawn to Dusk (12+ hours) – Central Coast, CA
- Ready for a world-class, day long adventure exploring the beaches and coast line of central California? Solos and teams of up to 4 will traverse by kayak, bike, and foot while collecting check points and completing special challenges on an unmarked course.
- Nov 4, 2018- Morro Bay Triathlon– Morro Bay, CA
- Olympic and Sprint distances in open water ocean bay, bike along highway 1, and varied terrain (including sand) for the run. It’s the most beautiful course for a tri you can think of. It also offers an alternative kayak and stand up paddleboard (SUP) courses to the non-swimming multi-sport athletes, in addition to the traditional swim portion of an Olympic and Sprint courses.
While you’re at it, want to save even more? Let us know you want to sign up to affiliate with us and we’ll send you a link get get a kickback for everyone you send our way and a savings code for them, too!